Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Beginning...

I remember learning to read when I was in the 1st grade.  Even at such a young age I knew that I was being introduced to what would be a very important part of my life.  The older I got the more reading meant to me.  I would immerse myself in a story until it felt like I was really there.  I remember getting lost within the pages of Matilda, Sweet Valley High, and The Babysitter's Club.  Now, as an adult, reading is still my most cherished past time.  I love romance, history, sci-fi and fantasy.  I love chick-lit, paranormal, Christian, and thrillers.  I love them all!  I've created this blog to share my experiences within the pages of the books I read.  I hope everyone will enjoy my musings as much as I enjoy reading.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is absolutely beautiful and "The Beginning" explains your love of reading perfectly. I know reading for me helped me deal with some pretty tough times in my life as well as writing. I always have a special place in my heart for authors who create rich worlds we can immerse ourselves in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make contacts, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    We send out 2 releases per day on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs