Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Beginning...

I remember learning to read when I was in the 1st grade.  Even at such a young age I knew that I was being introduced to what would be a very important part of my life.  The older I got the more reading meant to me.  I would immerse myself in a story until it felt like I was really there.  I remember getting lost within the pages of Matilda, Sweet Valley High, and The Babysitter's Club.  Now, as an adult, reading is still my most cherished past time.  I love romance, history, sci-fi and fantasy.  I love chick-lit, paranormal, Christian, and thrillers.  I love them all!  I've created this blog to share my experiences within the pages of the books I read.  I hope everyone will enjoy my musings as much as I enjoy reading.
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs