Friday, July 20, 2012

ARC REVIEW: Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga #4) by Colleen Houlk

Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4)
Title: Tiger's Destiny ARC
Author:  Colleen Houck
Pages:  304
Publisher:  Splinter an Imprint of Sterling Publishing
Date Published:  September 4, 2012
Format:  Paperback
Source:  Received ARC from publisher for honest review
Pre-order at Amazon or B&N

With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal. It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling "Tiger's Curse" series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all.
________________________________

This is one of the most spectacular series I have ever read.  I was ecstatic to receive an ARC of Tiger's Destiny, and I read the entire thing in just over a day.  I simply couldn't put it down.  Unfortunately, the ARC copies don't have the ending, so I still have to wait to see what happens.  Pure torture!  I can tell you the ending of the ARC left me gasping!  So, this will be a quick review and when Tiger's Destiny is released on September 4th I will do a full review.  Actually, I believe I'll re-read the entire series and review them all for you!  Oh the things I do for my readers!

Tiger's Destiny picks up right where Tiger's Voyage leaves off.  Kelsey is in Lokesh's clutches and Mr. Kadam and Nilima are missing.  This book needs no work-up to get the action going.  It's fast paced from the first page, and it never stops!  Colleen's writing is superb, but I didn't expect any less.  All of these books have been superb.  If you're anything like me you might want to reach in and shake Kelsey a few times, but she's getting there.  We are no longer seeing the damsel in distress that needs her tigers there at all times.  In Tiger's Destiny we are introduced to Kick Butt Kelsey.  We also finally get to see more of Durga instead of just her cryptic messages.  I like where things are headed although it seems it may be quite bittersweet.  I can't wait to see how everyone's destinies play out.  Fans of this series will not be disappointed! You will laugh, you will cry, and of course the brothers will have you swooning.

3 comments:

  1. "Actually, I believe I'll re-read the entire series and review them all for you! "

    Yay! I'm thrilled to hear that because I haven't read any of the series yet! I actually just bought the first book though so hopefully I'll get around to starting it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend this series! It is one of my favorites!!

      Delete
  2. You are so lucky! I could not believe where the 3rd book left off! I screamed, NO!! This is one book I intend to read the minute it is out. I agree that Colleen is an excellent writer! I wish that I had an ARC.Thanks for the excellent review. So...which tiger/brother do you love? I found pictures online(that I looked at often) that I thought looked like how I thought Ren and Kishan looked. I would read a chapter and then go and look at the pictures. It made for fun reading of the series!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs