Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wish List Wednesday (10): Covet by Tracey Garvis Graves


Every Wednesday I highlight a book that I've recently added to my ever growing to-be-read pile. I know that I'll never get through them all, but it's nice to have a Wish List in place! So what's on your Wish List?! Comment here with your Wish List Wednesday link so everyone can check it out!

________________________________________________

Having recently read and reviewed On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves, I knew Covet had to be on my WLW this week.  I absolutely adored On the Island, and I'm excited to read more by Ms. Graves.  Covet is scheduled to release Fall of 2012, so we don't have too long to wait!  Be sure to add this to your Goodread TBR! 

Covet
What if the life you wanted, and the woman you fell in love with, belonged to someone else?

Chris and Claire Canton’s marriage is on life support. Downsized during the recession, Chris copes by retreating to a dark place where no one can reach him, not even Claire.

Daniel Rush had it all, until a tragic accident took away everything he cherished. A chance meeting with Claire sets in motion a chain of events that will leave three people questioning their choices and dealing with the aftermath of their decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs