Sunday, July 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

___________________________________________

Happy IMM Everyone!!  It's been a pretty great week for books in my house.  I hope you all got lots of great books too. 

Bought: 
This is the 2nd box I received from the Christian Hurt Charity Sale at Me, My Shelf & I.  The box included:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
White Cat
I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President
and it also had 2 surprise books which turned out to be:
Fatal Tango
Sweet Farts (my kids are going to like this one!)

Last night my hubby and I got a rare date night, and we went to Books-A-Million and hung out for hours just like we did when we were dating!  We had a great time and I got a few great deals. I got 6 books for myself and one for each of the three kids and spent less than $40!  (Wake is not pictured because in a moment of idiocy I bought two copies of Gone so I'm going to have to exchange it.)   
L.A. Candy
Sweet Little Lies
Sugar and Spice
Wake
Fade
Gone

Gift:

The wonderful Claudia Carozza sent me a signed copy of her book The Twenty as a thank you for spotlighting her and her book on FoSW.  It's a really great book!  Thank you Claudia!!  You can read my review here!

For Review: 

I know I posted this one on last week's IMM, but when I picked it up to read it I found a note from Amanda!  I can't believe I missed it!  So I had to post it again to show off my 'signed' copy of Wake.

Netgalley: 
Between You & MeThe Brides of Rollrock Island Magisterium
Between You and Me
The Brides of Rollrock Island
Magisterium





2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of amazing books! I'm can't wait to read The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer! I heard such amazing things about it. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read it. Happy reading!

    Stacking the Shelves

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh Ann! I couldn't find your email so I wanted to let you know you won the giveaway at my blog last week. Email me at dawnemalone (at) gmail (dot) com when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs