Saturday, June 30, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I've been so busy with Audiobook Week that I've skipped my usual memes!  But I've gotten so many great books lately that I thought I'd get an In My Mailbox posted before the pile gets any higher. 

Snagged Free:
These are the audiobooks I've gotten free from SYNC!  Lots more of these to come later!
IrisesSense and SensibilityThe Amulet Of Samarkand (The Bartimaeus Trilogy, Book 1)The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights

*********************************

Won:

Not so lucky this time :(  I do have some that should be IMM very soon!

*********************************
Recieved for Review:

White Witch (Coven, #1)Bane (Coven, #2)The GlimpseConfessions of an Angry Girl  Beautiful Lies Heaven Should FallThe Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5)Pushing the LimitsThe Woman Who Loved Jesse JamesFlorenceCrazy Dangerous

******************************************

Bought:

SlammedA Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)Wool Omnibus Edition (Wool, #1-5)The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)Providence (Providence, #1)Requiem (Providence, #2)Eden (Providence, #3)
Blood Bound (Unbound #1)Shadow Bound (Unbound, #2)

********************************

Borrowed:
Big thanks to Amy at Read to My Heart's Content!
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)

**********************************

Pretty good haul, right!?  Now I just have to figure out which one to read first!  So, what's In Your Mailbox?! 


3 comments:

  1. Ohh I'm jealous of The Glimpse and Florence! Both of those sound great :) I hope you LOVE Pushing the Limits! I recently posted my review of it and I ADORED it!

    ♥ My Stacking the Shelves ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You do have a lot to read! But I know you, you will be done in no time! Requiem and Eden are kinda scary looking covers which have me thinking I need to grab those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Providence, Requiem & Eden are a trilogy and you can get them from amazon as an omnibus! I love Jamie McGuire!!

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs