Sunday, August 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

____________________________________________________________

It's been way too long since I did an IMM!  I have tons of great books to tell you all about.  I've been on a major romance/chick lit kick lately, and I can't seem to stop buying these amazing books from Indie authors.  My Bought list is crazy long!!

Bought:
What A Boy Wants (What A Boy Wants, #1)What A Boy Needs (What A Boy Wants, #2)Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1)The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)SlammedPoint of Retreat Sleeping Roses (Dead Roses, #1)Her Dear and Loving Husband (Loving Husband, #1)A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1)Enthralled: Paranormal DiversionsHourglass (Hourglass, #1)SpriteLove Unscripted (Love, #1)Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)

Ok, so as you can see I went a bit crazy.  I'm not going to list them all because there are just too many.  What a Boy Wants and What a Boy Needs by Nyrae Dawn got left off of my last IMM, and I have already read and reviewed them.  You can find the reviews HERE.  Highly recommended!  I have also already read Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover, and I am in the process of putting together my reviews and an interview with Colleen ,who has graciously agreed to provide a signed paperback copy of each for a giveaway.  I'm a little jealous that they'll be given away.  I want a signed copy!  Be sure to watch for that in the near future!

Won:

Home FrontBlood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2)Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves, #3)

I won Home Front by Kristin Hannah in audio during Audiobook Week at Devourer of Books, and  I won Blood Rites and Just One Drop by Quinn Loftis from Amy at  Read to My Heart's Content.   I'm really looking forward to this series!   Amy highly recommends them!
For Review:

Thank you NetGalley and Random House!

Mystic City (Mystic City, #1)

Ok, your turn!  What's In Your Mailbox?!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow some great books. here is my mailbox http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday-27-and-stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read Mystic City & Enthralled. They both sound really good! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to read Mystic City! I can't wait to see your review! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs