Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wish List Wednesday (1)

Every Wednesday I am going to post about a book that I've added to my ever growing to-be-read pile.  I know that I'll never get through them all, but it's nice to have a Wish List in place!  The ones highlighted here will be newly released or have upcoming release dates.  So welcome to my first Wish List Wednesday.

This week I'd like to highlight What She Left Behind by Tracy Bilen.  The cover is what first drew me to this book, but after reading the blurb I have to say it sounds exciting!  Can't wait to get my hands on this one, and since it was released on May 1st hopefully that will be sooner rather than later!

What She Left Behind

“Don’t even think of leaving… I will find you,” he whispered. “Guaranteed.”

Sara and her mom have a plan to finally escape Sara’s abusive father. But when her mom doesn’t show up as expected, Sara’s terrified. Her father says that she’s on a business trip, but Sara knows he’s lying. Her mom is missing—and her dad had something to do with it.

With each day that passes, Sara’s more on edge. Her friends know that something’s wrong, but she won’t endanger anyone else with her secret. And with her dad growing increasingly violent, Sara must figure out what happened to her mom before it’s too late…for them both.


To find it at Amazon click HERE.
For the Kindle version click HERE.
To find it at B&N click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this cover is gorgeous and it sounds like such an exciting and heart racing book! I'm definitely adding this one to my Goodreads list. Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it sound good! I can't wait to read it.

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs