Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wish List Wednesday (2)

Every Wednesday I highlight a book that I've recently added to my ever growing to-be-read pile. I know that I'll never get through them all, but it's nice to have a Wish List in place! The ones highlighted here are newly released or have upcoming release dates.

This week I would like to highlight Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker.  I guess I'm just a sucker for a good cover, but I love this one!  After reading the synopsis I knew it had to be this weeks highlight.  And, since it was released yesterday you can grab your copy now!!

Unbreak My Heart
From Goodreads:
Sophomore year broke Clementine Williams’ heart. She fell for her best friend’s boyfriend and long story short: he’s excused, but Clem is vilified and she heads into summer with zero social life.

Enter her parents’ plan to spend the summer on their sailboat. Normally the idea of being stuck on a tiny boat with her parents and little sister would make Clem break out in hives, but floating away sounds pretty good right now.

Then she meets James at one of their first stops along the river. He and his dad are sailing for the summer and he’s just the distraction Clem needs. Can he break down Clem’s walls and heal her broken heart?


Told in alternating chapters that chronicle the year that broke Clem’s heart and the summer that healed it, Unbreak My Heart is a wonderful dual love story that fans of Sarah Dessen, Deb Caletti, and Susane Colasanti will flock to.


To find it at Amazon click HERE.

For the Kindle version click HERE.

To find it at B&N click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. love the cover of unbreak my heart, love great covers!

    btw, thanks for stopping by my blog, new follower. i see that you also didn't like reading evermore. i'd like to try read book 2 because i want to read more about ever's past with damen but i'm not really sure about whether i'd enjoy it.

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the cover just beautiful! I'm really excited because the very day I posted this WLW I won a copy from Bloomburg. I can't wait to get it!

      Yeah, I'm not sure what it was about Evermore that just didn't work for me. I borrowed book 2 & 3 from the library, and I realized it was time to return them and I'd never even picked up book 3! That's totally unheard of from me with a series. Usually I can't wait to get my hands on the next book as soon as I finish one.

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs