Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wish List Wednesday (3)

Every Wednesday I highlight a book that I've recently added to my ever growing to-be-read pile. I know that I'll never get through them all, but it's nice to have a Wish List in place! 
This week I would like to highlight My Heart For Yours by Jolene B. Perry & Stephanie Campbell.  If you're a frequent reader of my blog you know that I 'judge a book by it's cover'.  If the cover isn't enough to catch my attention I'll pass the book by without even reading the blurb.  I know that's not fair, but it is what it is.  At first glace there's nothing special about this cover, but if you look closely you can see that the heart is drawn on foggy glass.  Something about that snagged me.  Then I read the blurb!  This is my kind of book!

Another thing that peeks my interest with this one is that it's written by more than one author.  Usually that wouldn't be a selling point, but it seems each author wrote a different point-of-view!  Interesting!  Here's a quote from Savannah over at Books with Bite (from her Goodreads review):

"What I loved most about this book is the awesome plot line. Normally, I don't like point of view switches especially if they are not done well. The way both authors wrote each point of view it flowed so well together like peanut butter and jelly."
So, are you sold yet?!  Well, here's some more good news...the ebook is only $2.99!!  So go get it! Yes, now!

My Heart for Yours

For Tobin and Delia, everything was always equal.

A bargain, a trade, a deal to be struck.

A kiss for a kiss.
Your shirt for mine.
Break my heart, I’ll break yours.

Their disastrous split was no different. Tobin’s spent the last year pretending Delia never existed, and Delia’s been in D.C., pretending to be anything but the country girl that she is.

When tragedy brings her back to town, Tobin and Delia realize that time apart hasn't healed either one of them. But staying away from each other is harder than they imagined, especially in small town Louisiana, and old feelings are quickly brought back to the surface.

In the mess they’ve created, is there anything to be salvaged of a love that they both thought would be forever?


To find it at Amazon click HERE.

For the $2.99 Kindle version click HERE.

For the $2.99 Nook version click HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh it does sound interesting, and I like that each author wrote a different point of view. It reminds me of The Future Of Us.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I can't wait to read it! Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs